Monday, December 28, 2009

A Preview of 2010

Hey everyone! The year is almost over, and a brand new decade is right around the corner. Although I've only been blogging for a few weeks now, I am looking ahead and planning some great things for the beginning of 2010. Tell all your friends - they won't want to miss it!

- I team up with Heather from The Maiden's Court for a cooperative posting/review event of George R. R. Martin's fantasy masterpiece, A Game of Thrones.

- Some sort of cooperative post with Book Snob from Elegantly Bound Books about Neil Gaiman's Sandman comics.

- H. P. Lovecraft week. Each day will focus on a story or a unique aspect of one of the most influencial horror writers of all time.

- My very first giveaway! You will get additional chances to win if you refer someone who begins following my blog, so start spreading the word early!

This is an exciting time, and I can't wait to spend the new year with you all!

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting events planned, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited and I can't wait to start reading Sandman!

    ReplyDelete