Saturday, January 30, 2010

My First Blogger Award!

Hi all! I just recieved by first blogger award from Haley over at the Life (and Lies) of an Inanimate Flying Object. Here it is!

Thanks Haley! As a condition to getting this award, you need to tell 7 things about yourself, and pass it on to 7 other kreativ bloggers.

1. I recently drove 15 hours (and back!) to Indiana for a vet school interview.
2. I have a cat, named Khia.
3. I can play the bass guitar (sort of).
4. In third grade, I got a third degree burn on my back for leaning up against a hot radiator.
5. I'm the slowest reader I know.
6. Heather, at The Maiden's Court, is my girlfriend.
7. I share my last name with a popular canned-soup company.

Here are some more kreativ blogs:
The Maiden's Court
BookHounds
Elegantly Bound Books
Reading Daydreams and Nightmares
Ellz Readz

3 comments: